Wednesday, May 20, 2009

RED, WHITE, AND BLUE

Armed Forces Day is over, Memorial Day is coming
up, Flag day, 4th of July so I am all decked out
in red, white and blue, inside and outside. The
decorations will stay up until the end of July. I have
several vases with large and small flags one is pictured
above.



Another flag arrangement also a flag basket and
tin flag hanging in background.

My two stuffed eagles in rocking chair.


Tin freedom plaque, I have it in a brass holder
but it can be hung on a wall.



Stuffed bears and red, white, and blue arrangement
that is sitting on my coffee table in the greatroom.




My favorite item I believe is
this Lady of Liberty Lenox
statue. Yes it was a yard sale
find.




Girl and boy stuffed liberty bears in rocking
chair. More flags in tin container that
can be used as an umbrella holder.






Flag table cloth .







Wreath on the front door .








My little house that holds my gardening
tools etc. is all decked out in red, white and
blue.









Uncle Sam windsox.










Red, White, and Blue
ball windsox.











Last but not least our grand old flag long may
she wave o'er the land of the free and the home
of the brave.












6 comments:

Deann said...

Very patriotic! Have I ever seen that Lady Liberty statue before? I don't remember it.

Oh, and I hope no one takes your outdoor flags, again!

Madeline's Album said...

Thank you for your comment Deann. I had the Lady Liberty statue last year. I am bringing in the outdoor flags and windsoxs every night.

Anne said...

Wow you are all decked out for the summer festivities. I just love all of your decorations. I just love your little shed. It's so cute. Now your all set to just kick back, start the grill and have a blast with yokur family and friends!

Madeline's Album said...

Thank you Anne for your very nice comment.

Anonymous said...

Oh Madeline I just love all your decorations! I'm decked out too :>) Your right when you say we live in the greatest country ♥ We are sooo fortunate. My blog will be changing over the next week or so. I'm still a little behind.

Madeline's Album said...

Thank you Carol, looking forward to the new changes as you make them. Have a great evening.