Monday, December 22, 2008

WINTER WONDERLAND

This was sent to me last Saturday from Battle
Ground, Washington. Pictured are my daughter,
Kara, and her four children. From left to right
is Logan, Peyton, Kara, Drake, and Bryce. This
was taken at a park close to where they live. There
was not much snow on the ground when this was
taken but they did end up with 8 inches. After the
snow fall they had a freezing rain which needless to
say was quite treacherous. She told me when she
left their dog out, to use the bathroom, he could not
get off the deck for slipping and sliding. She finally
had to go out and make a path for him to get off the
deck. Before it iced over the kids and yes my daughter
and her husband had a ball playing in the snow.

3 comments:

Deann said...

What a beautiful photo! I must tell you, however, that Joseph got really upset when he saw it...he wants a decent snow so badly! Maybe one of these days....

Anonymous said...

Nice picture!! love the hat Bryce is wearing.

Tattycat said...

That is a great picture. I bet they had a great time. I'm with Joseph though. I want some snow!