Tuesday, July 12, 2011

YARD SALE FINDS

This past Friday and Saturday husband and I
went to a few yard sales. Pictured above are
some of my finds. The two Christmas pillows
were only $1.00 each. I just love the Santa one.
The trays were all three for only 10 cents as was
the box next to the Santa pillow. Sunflower
arrangement in pot was only 50 cents. The
other arrangement was $2.00, the vase it is in
is one I have had. We found a few other things
but these were the best buys and I can use
them when I decorate for fall and Christmas.
I love going to yard sales especially when I
find goodies I can use. Click on picture to
enlarge.

2 comments:

Packrat said...

Cute finds and great bargains. Wonder why someone would be selling their Christmas stuff, but at least they found a good home.

Deann said...

Looks like you were busy last weekend!