Sunday, March 13, 2011

WHAT A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY

I want to thank each and everyone of you
who made this a terrific birthday for me.
The picture above was taken on this day
with two of my handsome grandsons, Adam
on the left and Joseph on the right. I got
visits from my son Kenneth, daughter Debra,
and daughter Deann. They all came with
lots of goodies. I also received many lovely cards.
My daughter in Washington state called
as did my grandson in Texas, and my granddaughter
in New York. My granddaughter who lives here
in Alabama sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
My sweet husband took me out to breakfast and
lunch. God has blessed me in so many ways, I
thank him every night. Thank you family, relatives
and friends my prayer is that God will continue
to bless all of us.

3 comments:

farmlady said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday. Family is so important. You are blessed to be close to them and you must be a very nice person too. We get what we give and it's obvious that your family loves you very much.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.. sorry I missed it.. you have some very nice looking grandsons there.

Deann said...

I'm glad you had a good day!