Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FOR ALL YOU BLOGGERS THAT ARE STILL HAVING WINTER

For all you bloggers still having winter weather,
snow, rain, windy and just plain cold. Here
are just a few pictures of spring time to perk you
up. Just one of my azalea bushes.

Thrift planted around what used to be my
fish pond before the owls ate all my goldfish
for dinner.


More thrift planted down walk that goes to the
pool area.






Some ajuga I transplanted yesterday that had
come up out in the ditch next to the road that
runs in front of our house.



I am not sure what the name of these bushes
is, but they are in full bloom and just beautiful.



Another one of my azalea bushes in full bloom.


My white azalea bush is starting to bloom out.


Another pink azalea bush in full bloom. All my red azaleas

have buds but are not in full bloom yet.



What few wisteria bushes I have , have lots of

blooms on them.


The dogwood trees are blooming. Here is just one
of mine.


More thrift in flower garden in front of house.






































































2 comments:

Deann said...

Very pretty photos, Mom. I'm glad spring is here!

Packrat said...

Thank you for sharing your spring with us. The colors must be beautiful.

We had snow this morning (again). Snowdrops are up in one little patch, but nothing else.

Azaleas and dogwood won't grow here, although they do down in Lewiston (up north, down elevation). Here, it is too cold in the winter.