Wednesday, March 30, 2011

RAIN AND MORE RAIN


It has rained off and on all day.

Believe me I am not complaining.

I have been able to catch up on

some things I have put off doing

inside the house, and when I look

outside I see fresh green grass and

new leaves on the trees. It amazes

me how fast the trees bud out over

night. I have also started on some

crochet lap throws I will give to a

nursing home for people in wheelchairs.

Life is good. God is great and I thank

him for his many blessings.

3 comments:

farmlady said...

Amen to this.... and enjoy the beautiful Spring.

Packrat said...

Rain/snow, wind, and gray skies. Typical March.

If you think about it, would you post some pictures of your lap throws?

Deann said...

I know we need the rain, but I will be VERY happy to see the sun this weekend!