- Her pneumonia has worsened.
- She has some blood on her brain, possibly caused by another stroke.
- Her dialysis treatments have been changed to the 24 hour continuous type,which should be easier on her body.
- She will have a tracheotomy performed on Monday, since having the ventilator tube down your throat for a long period of time can do damage.
- Her tube feedings continue to go well.
Thanks once again for all the encouraging comments you have been leaving here on Mom's blog. I apologize for not responding to all of them, but I want you to know they are greatly appreciated during this stressful time.