Saturday, March 28, 2009

ANOTHER AWARD

Anne at http://peekaboostreet.blogspot.com
passed on this award to me and 6 others. Thank
you Anne it is always nice to receive awards. The
seven things I like to do in no special order are:

1. Enjoying my grandchildren and great grandchilden.
2. Having family get togethers.
3. Decorating for different holidays.
4. Baking for friends and family at Christmas time.
5. Swimming in my pool in the summer time.
6. Doing things with my husband.
7. Going to yard sales.

There are more things then these seven but I'll
stop here.

4 comments:

Deann said...

Sniff, sniff... don't you enjoy your children, too?

Anne said...

All of your seven things that you love to do are nice things. I agree with all of them to. Your welcome for the award. I think you have a really nice blog. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful list of things :>)

Madeline's Album said...

Yes Deann, I do enjoy my children. Thank you Anne and Carol for your nice comments.