Saturday, October 31, 2015

HAP[PY HALLOWEEN


Here's hoping all the little ghost, goblins, witches have a fun time out trick-or- treating tonight.   Stay safe and have lots of fun and get lots of goodies.  I have not had any trick-or-treaters in quite a few years not many houses to go to where I live.   When my children were young they and yes even I looked forward to this holiday.   But alas children grow up and marry have kids of their own and they grow up.   I still enjoy decorating for Halloween and will continue to do as long as I can.  

2 comments:

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

I'm sure your Halloween decorations look lovely and cheerful.
Happy Halloween, dear Madeline! ♥

Linda said...

Madeline, I think it is sweet and wonderful that you are still decorating for Halloween! Too many of us, as we grow older, lose our enthusiasm and joy, and I really feel that it is the enthusiasm and joy that keep us going! Sending you a warm hug and enjoy! :)