Saturday, June 25, 2011

TEA SET

My husband and I went to some yard sales
today. Pictured above is just one of our finds.
When I saw this tea set I knew it would go
in my Victorian room and I sure was right. We
also found or at least I did some more things
to use in my decorating for different holidays.
A 6 foot white prelit Christmas tree, fall
scarecrows , pumpkin place mats, silk poinsettias,
Easter dishes, stuffed Easter bunny, and a
Christmas kitchen towel new never been used.
Oh yes and two boxes of Christmas ornaments and
I mean two large boxes with all kinds of ornaments.
I just love it when I come home with great finds at
reasonable prices.

3 comments:

Packrat said...

The tea set is lovely. Sounds like you found some fun things. Just love yard sales, but seldom remember to get out and go them. (One has to be up bright and early!) The thrift shops are easier to get to, but usually more expensive.

farmlady said...

What fun. Don't you just love yard sales. The tea set is lovely. Would love to see the Christmas ornaments too.

Deann said...

Looks like your yard sale trip was a fruitful one!