Saturday, June 27, 2009

SHIRLEY TEMPLE PITCHER

As most of you know my husband and I enjoy
going to yard sales. Weather permitting we
go almost every Friday and Saturday morning.
Pictured above is one of my finds Friday morning.
A Shirley Temple cobalt blue pitcher. It measures
4 1/2 inches. It has one little ding at the top but
one has to look close to see it. The best thing about
this find was the price 5 cents. I looked at the price
took it over to show my husband we could not believe
our eyes. Needless to say for that price I had to have
it.

4 comments:

Deann said...

A nice find, indeed!

P.S. My word verification for leaving this comment was "witchy"... oh, my!

Tattycat said...

That is so sweet. My mother loved Shirley Temple so much. She would have had a fit over this!

Anonymous said...

What a deal! I used to spend so much time watching the Shirley Temple movies. I just loved her. She was the sweetest little thing. They just don't make movies like that any more. Thank you for sharing your treasure with all of us.

Anne said...

Wow what a steal! It looks nice with a doily underneath to really bring out the blue.