Wednesday, December 16, 2015

CHRISTMAS TREE OH CHRISTMAS TREE

I have a tree up in every room of my house.  3 are just 2 foot, 1 in 4 foot and 3 are 6 foot . 



This is the 6 foot white with clear lights and gold ornaments I have up in my living room.


This is the 6 foot green with colored lights and ornaments with my grandchildren and great grandchildren picture and ornaments that my family have given me over the years it is in my great room.


This is the 6 foot green with colored lights and the ornaments are in pastel colors it is in my bedroom.


This  4 foot white with clear lights and old fashion ornaments is in my computer room.

I did not take pictures of my little trees.   Please don't laugh but I even have a small green 2 foot tree in my bathroom.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi dear Madeline, I wouldn't laugh about your little tree, because I have a little tree myself! It is a fabric Christmas tree (red) with gold bells on it that act like the tree's ornaments, and they jingle. It is about 1.5 feet high and sits in an enclosed glass credenza in my living room. In fact, that is my only tree! It was made for, and given to me by a friend over 10 years ago and I cherish it. Your photos are lovely, and your header brings such joy. :)

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

They are all different and all very beautiful. It's so elegant that they all have their own style.
You probably will still post before Christmas and I will come to visit you, but just to be on the safe side... Merry Christmas, dear Madeline!
I have said this before, but I say it again: Blogs like yours make the world a warmer and happier place. ♥

bj said...

hahhaa...;.I think it's great that you love Christmas trees that much. We just have 2 but am kinda wanting one for my bedroom...will watch the thrift shops after Christmas and pick up a nice one there...
Have a very Merry Christmas, Maddy. xoxo