Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SWEET GIFT FROM A SPECIAL BLOGGING FRIEND



Received this cute hanger and diabetic brown sugar from one of
my blogging friends BJ.  She has a wonderful blog which I enjoy
very much.  I sent her a recipe last year for gingerbread cookies
and she said when she saw this hanger she thought of me.  Thank
you BJ for your thoughtful gift.  I will find a special place for the
hanger, and I will definitely  try the brown sugar when I start my
Christmas baking.  I know we have not met in person but I can
say you are a true friend as are my other blogging friends.  If you
wish to check her blog go to Sweet Nothings I know you will
enjoy it as much as I do.

3 comments:

Deann said...

What a nice thing for her to do!

bj said...

G'morning, Maddy, thanks so much for this sweet tribute. I appreciate it.
I am thrilled to have you for my blogging buddy...bet if we lived next door, we would end up telling each other all our secrets, giggle like school girls, take a swim and have fun...:))

bj said...

Hi, Maddy, hope you have a great weekend...
xo bj