Thursday, May 19, 2011

RED, WHITE AND BLUE YARD DECORATIONS

My red, white and blue light sticks, I purchased
at Home Depot a few years ago.

I always have a flag flying all year . My door

decoration was a yard sale find.



This is a picket fence I did up years ago. Husband

cut the pieces and I painted them. When the 4th

of July gets close I have a painted sign I attach to

it saying happy 4th of July.






Eagle flag hanging on fence.






One of my craft project.









Another one of my craft projects.

My little house decorated with Uncle Sam's and

flags.. I will probably add red, white and blue

ribbon or something around the post when I

get a chance to go buy some.

Another craft project.



One windsock






My Uncle Sam windsock.







Another flag and windsock.


Proud to be American small flag in my flower

garden.

The Uncle Sam is another one of my craft

projects of many years ago a little worst for

wear but I like the worn look.
I love my door wreath another yard sale find.

Hope I haven't bored you with all my decorations.

I am and always will be very patriotic. Oh that

is my reflection I should have been wearing my

patriotic outfit.











































































































































3 comments:

farmlady said...

I like the last photo. Makes it all more personal.
You are the most patriotic family I know. Wonderful!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh my Dear friend I love all your yard art..Very pretty girl..Let that flag fly forever..Pray all is well in your world friend..Hugs and smiles Gloria

Deann said...

Looks great, Mom! I wish more Americans were as patriotic as you!