Family, Friends & Things
A lovely post, dear Madeline! I wish you a happy September with clear, sunny days and bright autumn colours! ☀️🍂🤗
thank you Sara.
Such a beautiful welcome for the month of September! Thank you so much, dear Madeline!
Thank you Linda,
September is a lovely month. rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Dear Madeleine I am you old blog friend. I have a new fb profile so we lost touch. Can you friend me please. It is the one with beautiful pink holleyhocks flowers. I miss you. Tell your daughter Debra(?) Hello
My new email is sherrypromote@yahoo.comXO
Thank you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
A lovely post, dear Madeline! I wish you a happy September with clear, sunny days and bright autumn colours! ☀️🍂🤗
thank you Sara.
Such a beautiful welcome for the month of September! Thank you so much, dear Madeline!
Thank you Linda,
September is a lovely month.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Dear Madeleine I am you old blog friend. I have a new fb profile so we lost touch. Can you friend me please. It is the one with beautiful pink holleyhocks flowers. I miss you. Tell your daughter Debra(?) Hello
My new email is sherrypromote@yahoo.com
XO
Thank you.
Post a Comment