Saturday, November 3, 2018

THANKSGIVING DAY DECORATIONS







































  
That is all of my Thanksgiving day decorations inside and outside.   The outside pilgrims were ones my husband cut out and I painted, also the turkey stake outs.    The little flags and big one were purchased, as were the felt leaves.  The turkey and cornucopia in my windows are craft items I purchased at Hobby Lobby and put them together.  The inside velvet turkeys I got at a yard sale as were most of the ceramic items.  the cute wood turkey was another item my husband cut out and I painted.  





































5 comments:

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Such beautiful decorations and precious memories!
Interestingly, your Daylight Saving Time ends tomorrow.
We changed the clocks back last week. :)
Have a blessed Sunday and a happy new week!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Your decorations look so festive and pretty. It must bring back wonderful memories of your husband and you making the pilgrims and wood cut outs and painted decorations. I'm liking the window clings that you have in your windows, too. Not only are they colorful from inside your home, but I bet they look very cozy and colorful at night with your house lights illuminating them from outside your home.

Thanks for showing your pretty decorated home to us.

Madeline's Album said...

Thank you Sara. Yes our daylight saving time ends tomorrow I will set my clocks back before I go to bed tonight. You have a blessed Sunday also.

Madeline's Album said...

Thank you Susie for your kind comment.

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Hello again, dear Madeline!
Thank you for noticing the last photo of my todays's post! It's a favourite of mine too. Water on the lake ice seems to form a spruce tree. The ice is so thin it wasn't possible to go nearer for more detailed photos. :)
Your new header is lovely. Blessings and hugs!