Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SPRING TIME IN FULL BLOOM


For the life of me I cannot remember the name of this bush but I have 3 of them planted in what I call my court yard.  It is in full bloom and oh so beautiful.  To get a better view click on pictures to enlarge.


Another view of the bush I do not know the name of along with one of my white azalea  bushes and forsythia bush.


 A view from my drive way of my thrift , forsythia bush, and redbud trees.


My thrift and an azalea bush and in the background my redbud tree.


My thrift  in full bloom along with my forsythia and redbud trees.  A close up view.


View from my front yard of one of  my  forsythia bushes  with my Bradford pear on the right and one of my redbud trees on the right.

Close up of my  one of my forsythia bushes and in the background on the right my Bradford pear tree and on the right my one of my red bud trees. 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful photos, Madeline, and I love your header! :)

Madeline's Album said...

Thank you Linda. My daughter does my headers for me. Hope you are feeling better.

Valerie Cottage Making Mommy said...

It all looks so pretty. I just love Spring don't you? I just planted 2 Forsythia and our Azaleas didn't make it.

I just found your blog today.

Nice to meet you.

I'm Valerie from Cottage Making Mommy

Ohmydearests said...

Lovely! <3