Monday, December 2, 2013

IT LOOKS A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS


My Christmas tree in my great room has ornaments that my kids gave me and I have all my grandchildren and great grandchildren right in front where everyone can see how they look when they were small.   I used to have a tall tree in this room nearly 8 foot tall but it is hard for me to decorate it because I have to climb a latter  and then I still can not reach the very top. 


This is my tree I have in the living room (or as I call it my Victorian room) .  It is decorated in gold ornaments  and garland with a white crochet angel on the top.  I use gold , pink and white decoration in this room.



This tree is in my computer room.  4 ft. tall  clear lights with colored ornaments and a small crocheted angel on top.



I even have this tree in my bathroom 2 ft. tall .



Small tree in my bedroom.  18 inches tall. Has clear lights and very small ornaments.



Small tree in my guest bedroom.  18 inches tall. Decorated in white and sliver ornaments.

The pictures below show some of my other Christmas decorations.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Love all your trees girl. But really love the Victorian one .many blessings to you my dear friend .hugs and love gloria

Madeline's Album said...

Gloria it is so good to hear from you. How are you doing. I check your blog everyday but noticed you have not posted anything for quite some time. My prayers have been with you every night. Take care and have a blessed evening. Madeline

Deann said...

You're right... it does look a lot like Christmas.