Sunday, May 26, 2013

MEMORIAL DAY

As you celebrate this Memorial Day weekend  please  remember and give thanks to the men and women who are now serving to keep this country free, those that have served, and those that did
not come home to their families.   My dad fought in WW1 and my husband was in the Korean war.
I also had a Uncle who served in WW11 and lots of cousins who have served this country.  I give
my thanks to all the service men and women now serving and remembering the ones now gone on
to be with the heavenly father.   God Bless America and God bless the men and women who are now
serving. 

3 comments:

Deann said...

It seems that many people nowadays have no idea what Memorial Day is all about. I wonder if they even teach about it in school any more...

bj said...

Hi, Maddy, I hope you had a good holiday. We celebrated with family and our home fellowship group on Sunday...on Monday, we just took the day off and rested most of the day. Loved it. :))
hugs, bj

Gramma 2 Many said...

Sent you a small package today. Sorry it took so long. I guess life just got in the way.