Thursday, April 28, 2011

TORNADOES

By the grace of God we were spared the
destruction that many places in Alabama experienced.
My three children you live here are all ok
as are my husband and I. They have
been showing all the terrible destruction
on the news channels today it is unbelievable.
brings tears to my eyes. We got a lot of rain
and wind we did not lose power but did lose
our cable and inter net for part of the day. My
daughter, Deann, is still without power and my
other daughter, Debra, had one tree that fell
but did not damage the house. My son said
they had a tornado close took trees down but
did not damage their house. Please remember
the ones that have lost loved ones and their homes
Thank you.

2 comments:

Packrat said...

Very glad to hear that you and your family are okay. Three brothers-in-law & families in Arkansas and my brother and family in Georgia have had some relatively minor damage to their properties, but thank God no one was hurt. Feel so awful for those who have lost loved ones.

farmlady said...

I'm so glad to hear that you and your family are all right. This is just the worst year for so many folks. These storms never seem to quit. So many dead, hurt and homeless.
Prayers to everyone who has been affected by all of this.