Sunday, January 30, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY DECORATIONS

January is almost over and February is only a
day away. I put away all my snowmen and now
have my home decorated for Valentine's Day.
Here are just a few of my pictures of my
decorations. Hope you enjoy them. The picture
above has heart garland and a heart smiley face
over the opening between my kitchen and small
back room.

On the table in my back room I have a red
tablecloth with small white hearts scattered
about with a gold napkin holder and 2 of my
wood hearts.



On the ledge in the kitchen I have these crafts
items and candles. As you can see I still have
the poinsettia (in the background) my son gave
me before Christmas.



Here are the craft items I have on the ledge.
A close up view. The tablecloth is one I have
one my kitchen table.




This heart with roses wreath hangs on the
back door. It lights up.




Heart wreath that hangs on the front door.
The sweet little bee on the right is musical and
plays the tune of You Made Me Love You.


My coffee table has a lace white runner with
this valentine bunny my daughter, Deann, made
for me, two heart bowls and it is scattered with
small red hearts and lips.


Another picture of table in back room with
gold heart napkin holder and wood hearts.




Pictured here is my little valentine tree.





My tables at end of the couch have hearts,
small bear, and a valentine tin.




These tables as you can see are antique
they have red hearts, small bear, and a valentine tin.
You can click on some of the pictures to view them
larger .








































2 comments:

Deann said...

Your Valentine decorations are very pretty. I know how much you enjoy decorating for each holiday!

Adam said...

Very pretty decorations.

I see you put away all the breakable stuff!