Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FLOWERS ... FLOWERS

The last two azalea bushes that bloomed after all the other
bushes had bloomed.
I believe this is a sweet shrub bush. I obtained it at a
yard sale years ago.

Just a small portion of the pink thrift I have growing along my
walk way in front of the house.


A small garden of daisies which I keep adding to when they
come to seed.




My peony bush had the most blooms it has ever had. I
really was surprised.




Another picture of the peony bush. I just wish the blooms
lasted longer then they do.





I started this catus bush from one little sprig. It has gotten
quite big and has lots of blooms.






Another picture of the catus bush. It is an eye catcher at
the end of our property and many people have commented
on how pretty it is.







Just one of many oak leaf hydrangea bushes we have on
the the property.
It seems like this year all the flowers and flowering bushes
were the prettiest I have seen, maybe it because the older
one gets we appreciate God's beautiful creations.








2 comments:

Tattycat said...

Everything looks so pretty! I love your house at Christmas but I believe this is better!

Madeline's Album said...

Thank you Laura. I do believe the flowers are the prettiest I have seen in quite some time.